[oe] How to add locales for specific packages

Jay Snyder jay.snyder at tycoelectronics.com
Wed Aug 11 19:27:57 UTC 2010

I am using OE to build a custom system on which the operator only runs
our custom application, so locales, in general are not needed except for
our application, which being a Qt application is handled with linguist
.qm files.    We do, however, provide access to the CUPS web
configuration screens via an integrated web browser.    We need for the
CUPS web interface to also be displayed in the selected locale.

How do I go about getting the locale packages for CUPS to build and get
installed in my image?

Thanks in advance,
Jay Snyder