[oe] update canutils to current version

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Fri Aug 13 09:59:42 UTC 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

> 2010/8/13 Vitus Jensen <vjensen at gmx.de>:
>> On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Vitus Jensen wrote:
>>
>>> The following patches will update canutils to the current version
>>> 4.0.6 and remove older 4.0.x versions.  Also only the latest
>>> version of libsocketcan will be kept.
>>
>> Frans, thank you for the ACKs.  Could you please apply the patches, too? I
>> have no right to do so.
>
> Applied. Thanks for the contribution
>
> System guru's: Vitus's patches did not show up in patchwork

They did.  But after you posted you ACKs I changed their state to
"Accepted" and then they are usually filtered by "Action Required".  I'm
not really sure I did the right thing but I don't believe they shouldn't
remain in "New".

http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Patchwork doesn't describe states,
only that you should change them :(

Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers