[oe] update canutils to current version

Vitus Jensen vjensen at gmx.de
Fri Aug 13 21:01:03 UTC 2010

On Fri, 13 Aug 2010, Khem Raj wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 13, 2010 at 2:59 AM, Vitus Jensen <vjensen at gmx.de> wrote:

>>> Applied. Thanks for the contribution
>>>
>>> System guru's: Vitus's patches did not show up in patchwork
>>
>> They did.  But after you posted you ACKs I changed their state to "Accepted"
>> and then they are usually filtered by "Action Required".  I'm not really
>> sure I did the right thing but I don't believe they shouldn't remain in
>> "New".
>
> If they got applied change the state to 'applied'

Sure, already did!  Do I set the 'archive' bit, too?

Frans got hit by the fact, that 'accepted' patches don't show up in the
list by default.

Vitus posts patches
Frans acks patches
Vitus changes state to 'accepted'
Vitus asks Frans to apply
Frans: where are those patches in patchwork???
Frans forces his googlemail to produce usable mail and applies
Vitus changes state to 'applied'

Probably I should update the wiki to document the above procedure, right?

Vitus

--
Vitus Jensen, Hannover, Germany, Universe (current)
pgp public key available from keyservers