[oe] What to do about the poor bitbake Quality Control?

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 18:19:15 UTC 2010

Right on thanks that does seem to answer a couple questions I have
come across so far especially the devshell. I will give making my
recipe another shot again today and see if I can get further with it
or even crazier get it to build correctly. Thanks again hopefully we
will see some other input to your original statement.