[oe] Unable to build system

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 16 12:35:20 UTC 2010

Am Montag, den 16.08.2010, 17:18 +0530 schrieb Kousik Maiti:
> Thanks Frans.
>
> But now I am facing another problem.

Please open a now thread for each new problem and use a precise and
descriptive subject line.

> bitbake task-base
> /var/lib/python-support/python2.6/bb/COW.py:30: DeprecationWarning: the sets
> module is deprecated
>   import os, types, sets
> ERROR: no files to build.
>
> NOTE: Parsing finished. 0 cached, 0 parsed, 0 skipped, 0 masked.

[…]

> I have changed into /usr/share/bitbake/conf/bitbake.conf according to
> http://forums.xkcd.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=50227
>
> Can anybody help???

BitBake does not find your recipes, so the paths are set up incorrectly.
Double check that please. If you do not get it too work, please paste a
link to the tutorial you followed, attach your config files and an
overview of your directory setup.

Thanks,

Paul