[oe] etk is in obsolete but there are recipes which depend on it

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 04:57:39 UTC 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 11:09:35PM +0200, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
> 2010/8/18 Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com>:
> > Hi
> >
> > This commit below moved etk to obsolete
> >
> > commit bd75858d8e523dfbed244bf4046b5ce01eeee690
> > Author: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa at gmail.com>
> > Date:   Fri Mar 19 18:14:59 2010 +0100
> >
> >    efl: move epsilon/etk to obsolete, because they're not supported
> > with newer ecore anymore
> >
> >    Signed-off-by: Martin Jansa <Martin.Jansa at gmail.com>
> >

> > However there are recipes which still depend on this
> >
> > e17/e17edje-player_svn.bb
> > e17/edje-editor_svn.bb
> > comic-reader/comic-reader_svn.bb
> > e17/exhibit_svn.bb
> > efl1/eflpp_svn.bb
> > efl1/evolve_svn.bb
> > openmoko-projects/om-locations_git.bb
> > openmoko-projects/diversity-radar_svn.bb
> > openmoko-projects/assassin_svn.bb
> >
> > should they also find their way into obsolete ? or is there a new
> > replacement package they should depend on

I agree that moving them to obsolete after double checking that they
really depends on etk is good plan, also proposed a while back:
http://www.mail-archive.com/openembedded-devel@lists.openembedded.org/msg04242.html

I have EFL SRCREV upgrade in my queue (waiting for remaining alpha
releases like elementary)
http://gitorious.org/~jama/angstrom/jama-shr-experimental/

Regards,

Martin 'JaMa' Jansa     jabber: Martin.Jansa at gmail.com