[oe] mpfr-native_svn.bb: Problems accessing the repository(s) behind a proxy

Hauser, Wolfgang (external) Wolfgang.Hauser.external at eads.com
Thu Aug 19 12:56:39 UTC 2010

>Hello,
>
>as I am sitting behind an restrictive proxy, I'm unable to use svn:
protocol.

or https: .
>The https: access needs an authentication (--username= --password==)
according to the webpage.

>Is there a possibility to send the authentication for SRC_URIs using
https: and ignore the ?
>FETCHCOMMAND_SVN ?

>Or, how can I pin the mpfr_3.0.0.bb for native stage ?

I managed the pinning, again I struggled with <distro>.conf against
local.conf leadage.

Never the less, as I want to keep track on the latest development tree,
I need a solution to be able to (Test)build the actual tree of OE for my
personal images using the original settings.
Therefore a solution for svn https: access with user/pass is necessary
to be able to get the repository behind a proxy.

Is it possible to set FETCHCOMMAND_SVN for a specific package (like
FETCHCOMMAND_SVN_mpfr) ?

Regards
Wolfgang Hauser