[oe] Getting Started with bitbake as a developer?

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 01:12:22 UTC 2010

How about a series of workflow-oriented tutorials.

* Hello Make with bitbake
* Hello Autotools with bitbake
* Hello WAF with bitbake
* Hello scons with bitbake

Something like that where you package a file that includes a shared
executable binary, a static binary, a shared and static library, header
files, and manpage documentation.

Just something that walks through packing a full package.

AJ ONeal