[oe] Issue regarding integrating Qt with OpenGL ES 2.0

Soumya R Soumya.R at kpitcummins.com
Mon Aug 23 09:03:45 UTC 2010

Hi All,

    I need to integrate Qt with OpenGl Es 2.0 for mipsel db1300. I am new to OpenGL . I just included qt-embedded-gles in my image avn-gles-image.
When i run my image

bitbake avn-gles-image
NOTE: Handling BitBake files: | (0385/0385) [100 %]
NOTE: Parsing finished. 368 cached, 13 parsed, 4 skipped, 0 masked.
NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies
NOTE: Runtime target 'qt4-embedded-gles' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['qt4-embedded-gles', 'virtual/egl']
ERROR: Required build target 'avn-gles-image' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['avn-gles-image', 'qt4-embedded-gles', 'virtual/egl']..

  In the recipes i could not find egl recipe.

If I write our own recipe for egl , what does the source code should contain ? . Any Similar recipe is present which i can look into and do the same for egl.
I am new to this please guide me how can i start with it.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Soumya