[oe] new recipe for obexpushd

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 17:09:36 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:55 AM, Hauser, Wolfgang (external)
<Wolfgang.Hauser.external at eads.com> wrote:
> Hello, we needed the package obexpushd (from debian) for our system.
>
> I've created a recipe for that package. If there is any interest, I can
> provide this package.

I think if you provide it upstream then you can avoid some maintenance
on it but not all. in general its
good practice to provide new recipes here. Well written ones get
merged pretty fast.

> I load the original source package from debian package server. Is that
> the proper way to get the sources ?

debian servers are ok we have many recipes getting sources from debian mirrors.

> It may be possible to get the package from the authors server, I
> suppose, the debian server is the reliable one.

as long as you get reliable tar file its ok.