[oe] revert policy

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Tue Aug 24 20:17:51 UTC 2010

 On 24/08/10 18:39, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Hi Frans,
>
> good point. Your memory is correct, we have agreed to that long time
> ago. I have created http://wiki.openembedded.net/index.php/Revert_Policy
> to reflect it in the Wiki.
>
> Thanks for reminding us!
>
> Cheers,

Except that is not the policy, to quote the TSC

4. We'd like to set a revert policy as follows, effective immediately:

"""
Reverting someone elses work is by far the greatest source of friction
in OE. As such, these need to be handled carefully, preferable on
technical grounds rather than personal ones.

Reverts may only be carried out with either
a) Acks from two TSC members not associated with original change.
b) An Ack from the original patch author.

This means you may revert your own mistakes.
"""

Graeme