[oe] Question on apr on what it said during build

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:22:07 UTC 2010

I am building a image and had apr error out while building so I did a
-c clean and rebuilt it which it did fine but, I saw something I had
not noticed before and would like to know if its something to worry
about and if its not what does it mean. The message is below:

NOTE: Running task 749 of 759 (ID: 13,
/home/vdubhack/overo-oe/org.openembedded.dev/recipes/apr/apr_1.3.5.bb,
do_package)
NOTE: the following files were installed but not shipped in any package:
NOTE:   /usr/lib/apr.exp
NOTE:   /usr/share/build-1/mkdir.sh
NOTE:   /usr/share/build-1/apr_rules.mk
NOTE:   /usr/share/build-1/make_var_export.awk
NOTE:   /usr/share/build-1/make_exports.awk

thanks for your help