[oe] apr-util_1.3.4 does not build

J. L. vwyodapink at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:23:52 UTC 2010

That is the only OS I have setup with a build environment. Should I
just finally upgrade to the 10.04 release? Would clean install be the
best to do or can I just upgrade and not cause issues with the build
environment? I think its an issue for my build OS only as on the
gumstix board steve said it worked for him using the same OS as you
are.