[oe] [RFD] increased dependency checking

C Michael Sundius msundius at sundius.com
Mon Aug 30 17:28:56 UTC 2010

I have been using a addition that I made to the stamp policy a while ago.
I sent it to the OE list and the bitbake list but I don't think that it was
ever adopted,
eventhough I *think* that I got one or two positive replies to it:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openembedded/29858/

I would love to see this patch added to bitbake so I don't have to keep it
around
in my repository.

do any of you have any ferther comments?

thanks.