[oe] Fwd: testing branch 2010-08-30

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:23:05 UTC 2010

2010/8/31 Cliff Brake <cliff.brake at gmail.com>:
> sending again as it appears the last email did not make it ...

Cliff, thanks for resending.
It indeed didn't make it or I overlooked it.

I'm planning to set up a build for neek (nios2) /minimal/console-image
(and/or nios2/angstrom/console-image) or our autobuilder, but didn't
get to it.
Also I might see if I can set up a build for ipx4xx (probably using
nslu2 as target) and console-image + cairo + pango (which drags in
lots of other stuff.

Frans