[oe] Documentation

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Wed Dec 1 18:54:06 UTC 2010

Hello.

On Wed, 2010-12-01 at 12:39, David Lambert wrote:
> That is indeed the version of documentation that I was reading. To
> be more specific, one of the subjects I was attempting to look up
> was how to specialize a recipe using "amend.inc". I do not see any
> documentation on this subject.

We lack a good technical writer in the community. IIRC there was a blogpost from
Khem about it and maybe some more infos on the mailling list. Thats of course
not the most straight forward location for the information.

If you searched together the information it would be great if you could send a
patch updating the manual with it. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt