[oe] gstreamer not getting populated in file system

harshada hgune at cisco.com
Fri Dec 3 06:39:11 UTC 2010

Hi Maksym,
   Thanks for reply. I added a task called mytask as follows:
PACKAGES = "task-mytask"

RDEPENDS_task-mytask = " strace \
             gstreamer \
             gst-meta-base \
             gst-plugins-base \
             gst-plugins-good \
             gst-plugins-bad \
             gst-plugins-ugly "

DEPENDS_task-mytask = " "

RRECOMMENDS = " strace \
             gstreamer \
             gst-meta-base \
             gst-plugins-base \
             gst-plugins-good \
             gst-plugins-bad \
             gst-plugins-ugly "

And used it while creating image. But still I am not able to see the
gstreamer plugins populated.
I couldn't find any other meta bb file except gst-meta-base. What could
be the wrong?

~Harshada.