[oe] [Openembedded-users] package glibc-2.9-r37.4: task do_package: Failed

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Sat Dec 4 16:00:10 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:50 PM, Sathishkumar Duraisamy
<flowerslab at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have been trying to build base-image using angstrom distribution. The
> package glibc is failed. I have attached the log using "tee" command.

qemu-arm: relocation error: qemu-arm: symbol sigprocmask, version
GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

what distro are you using on the build host. It seems that qemu did
not build properly on your host.
are you using qemu-native ? if not try that if you were using
qemu-native then try to find out how it was linked from
the build logs

alternatively you can disable locale generation if not needed and you
wll bypass this issue.