[oe] package request for Phonon-VLC backend

Holger Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Sun Dec 5 00:55:07 UTC 2010

On 12/01/2010 02:57 PM, Sylvain Paré wrote:
> Ok I made some progress!
> Automoc build now ( attached my recipe for it)
> but qt4-plugin-phonon-backend-vlc failed =>
> http://tinderbox.openembedded.org/packages/1159577/

# OE lacks some native qt4 tools, so we use the ones form the host :/

that is not true, the tools are just called a bit differently (a 4 is appened
as there will be probably a Qt5 in the future). You can verify that by looking
at qt4-tools-native.inc.

This gives you two options... use qdbuscpp2xml4 or add a QMAKE_OE_DBUSCPP2XML
..XML2CPP to the config and define it like it is defined for the other variables.

i hope this is helping
	z.