[oe] [ANNOUNCE] The new patchwork is here

Khem Raj raj.khem at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 23:19:35 UTC 2010

On Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> On 12/08/2010 06:07 AM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> Hello.

>>> This includes that everyone has to create a new account for the new
>>> installation, right?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Hopefully the new registration process reduces the number of spam accounts
> the admins need to deal with.
>
> Philip

The folks who signed and can commit to dev branch has been added to pw
maintainer list for details see

http://patches.openembedded.org/project/oe/

If I missed some please let me know.
This means these folks can update status of any patch. I am hopeful
that this will help us to manage
the patch queue more efficiently. Please update the state fields
accordingly so other maintainers
know if someone is already working on committing a patch.

Patch states are self evident I guess, if you need help ask on IRC or
ml. Please make sure to update patchwork
when a patch is acted upon.

Thanks
-Khem