[oe] "OE blessed" hotel for FOSDEM?

Phil Blundell philb at gnu.org
Fri Dec 10 12:44:43 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-12-09 at 18:52 +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Last year, pb_ stayed in a decent one, Phil, which one
> was that?

That was Le Meridien Brussels, which is just opposite the Gare Centrale.
I think I'm going to give FOSDEM a miss this time but, if I was going
back, I would probably try to stay in Le Meridien again.

The year before that, I stayed in the Marriott which is just across the
street from the bourse.  That was fine too but I think it was a bit more
expensive.

p.