[oe] Write up of Embedded Summit by Cliff

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Fri Dec 10 15:46:07 UTC 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 8:34 AM, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org> wrote:
> I nice write up of the Embedded Summit held last week. Cliff Brake was one
> of the OE people that attended. Here is his write up the meetings:
>
> http://bec-systems.com/site/755/yocto-and-openembedded

One minor addendum to this: the Yocto project is open to getting some
of OE's developers in as maintainers in Yocto/Poky's workflow, and the
Yocto project would like OE to nominate someone to sit on the Steering
Committee with the folks from the member companies.  I note this to
ensure that no one thinks that we're just going to lose control over
the core of the OE metadata.
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com