[oe] mediatomb configure: linker issue: nonrepresentable section on output (hidden symbol `__gnu_thumb1_case_uqi')

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 15:00:54 UTC 2010

An update to this issue.

Khem added a patch for js which fixed it for him.
However with a clean build I still have the error.
Attached is the test program and the cmd to compile it as well as the
output log from the compilation.
I run the cmd under devshell (bitbake -c devshell mediatomb)

If the attachement does not make it, the file can also be found at
http://filebin.ca/znwztf/jstst.tar.gz

I'm kinda out of ideas. The only thing I can think of is that somehow
host libs get dragged in which do not have the symbol, but I do not
really see that happening either

Frans.