[oe] gettext libtool ARM issue

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:28:59 UTC 2010

2010/12/12 Frans Meulenbroeks <fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com>:
> We seem to have an issue with gettext and libtool on ARM
> I cannot build git head on our autobuilder for ARM based platforms.
> (tried sheevaplug, armv5te and beagleboard armv7a). (distro minimal
> build host ubuntu 10.04 x64)

Woglinde suggested on irc that it would be highly useful to have the config log.
I've uploaded it and config.status and configure here:

http://www.easy-share.com/1913272622/config.log
http://www.easy-share.com/1913272623/config.status
http://www.easy-share.com/1913272624/configure

(filebin was not responding so diverted to easy-share, sorry for the
inconvenience, if someone has a better suggestion, please let me
know).

Frans