[oe] testing 2010-12-10 (wiki, results, bluez-libs)

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 07:51:02 UTC 2010

Dear all,

I just wanted to update the testing table with my entries and I
noticed two (possibly related) things.
- no other entries for 2010-12-10 are there yet (and it is already wednesday)
- when I tried to save my data the wiki gave me an error (which is
reported in a separate mail, but which might be the cause that no
other entries are there).

So here my results:
neek: fails in udev:
nslu2le, nslu2be, calamari, mpc8313e, sheevaplug: build.

Remark:
The last three still give me this error:

ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide
bluez-libs (/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez4_4.42.bb
/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez-libs_3.36.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.
NOTE: Preparing runqueue
ERROR: Multiple .bb files are due to be built which each provide
bluez-libs (/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez4_4.42.bb
/home/hudson/jobs/OE_test/workspace/openembedded/recipes/bluez/bluez-libs_3.36.bb).
 This usually means one provides something the other doesn't and should.

First of all I get it twice (where once would suffice).
Secondly I'd like to get rid of this. I tried pinning in the past, but
that did not help.
Not sure if the 3.36 stuff is still used/useful. Or should we go (or
have gone) for bluez4-libs?
Or do we need a virtual/bluez-libs ?

Suggestions are appreciated.

Frans