[oe] testing 2010-12-10 (wiki, results, bluez-libs)

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 15:33:45 UTC 2010

2010/12/15 Tom Rini <tom_rini at mentor.com>:
> On 12/15/2010 12:51 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I just wanted to update the testing table with my entries and I
>> noticed two (possibly related) things.
>> - no other entries for 2010-12-10 are there yet (and it is already
>> wednesday)
>
> I haven't updated the stuff we're building since just about everything
> failed due to the gcc issue Khem fixed in
> 2c8570552549da2e11428d08b2bc08849cac39b1.  This is why I sometimes wonder if
> it would be desirable to cherry-pick a few things in to the testing-next
> branch.

Hm. Yeah. I've re-checked and I am definitely building the
testing-next branch, not git head.
Then again I only build console-image and no high end images.
My james-image also had quite some issues (js, samba) which are now resolved.
Only issue left for now seems to be gettext/libtool related.

Frans