[oe] testing branch 2010-12-10

Cliff Brake cliff.brake at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 13:55:02 UTC 2010

beagleboard beagleboard-linuxtag2010-demo-image is failing with:

http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/packages/1321155/

ti-c6accel

Linking c6accel_app from appMain.o c6accel_testfxns.o
../c6accelw/lib/c6accelw_omap3530.a470MV
c6accel_app_config/linker.cmd..
/lib/libgcc_s.so.1: file not recognized: File format not recognized

Thanks,
Cliff