[oe] python-inotify broken

AJ ONeal coolaj86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 01:31:44 UTC 2010

The author just e-mailed me back. He is no longer maintaining the library.

I vote that it gets deleted unless whoever submitted it to OE plans to
maintain it.

It's just going to cause confusion for others like it did for me.
And going through all of the work to figure out how to access the
documentation just to find that it doesn't work for more than a minute...
frustrating.

AJ ONeal