[oe] Patches to solve libblkid/libuuid version problems

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcin at juszkiewicz.com.pl
Fri Feb 12 14:51:21 UTC 2010

There are two recipes which provides libblkid, libuuid and fsck:
e2fsprogs (older 1.x) and util-linux-ng (newer 2.x).

More and more applications/libraries require 2.x versions but in OE it
depends on build order if both are built.

And as I got hit by problem I decided to clean it a bit. Resulting
patches are result. They are not perfect but should help. I did not
tested on any device yet - only did Angstrom build.

Review, comment etc.