[oe] OpenEmbedded stand at FOSDEM

Florian Boor florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
Tue Feb 2 09:42:53 UTC 2010

Hi!

Alessandro GARDICH schrieb:

> we have plan something about what hardware to show on the boot ?

Very good point... I will come by car and bring some random devices with me. I
just have to look around in the office and search for something interesting.
I have flyer and the big poster as well.

Anyone with a good idea what to use to cover the tables?

Greetings

Florian

--
The dream of yesterday                  Florian Boor
is the hope of today                    Tel: +49 271-771091-15
[Robert Hutchings Goddard, 1904]        florian.boor at kernelconcepts.de
                                        http://www.kernelconcepts.de/en