[oe] OpenEmbedded stand at FOSDEM

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Feb 2 12:33:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-02 at 10:50 +0100, Alessandro GARDICH wrote:
> Florian Boor wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > Alessandro GARDICH schrieb:
> >

> >> we have plan something about what hardware to show on the boot ?
> >>

> > Very good point... I will come by car and bring some random devices with me. I
> > just have to look around in the office and search for something interesting.
> > I have flyer and the big poster as well.
> >
> > Anyone with a good idea what to use to cover the tables?
> >
> > Greetings
> >
> > Florian
> >

> well device I have :
> - SheevaPlug
> - Atmel NGW100
> - BeagleBoard from EVB (blue color)
>
> at now only SheevaPlug isn't running OE build distro ...
> I can't carry with me monitor.
I have:
*Bugbase 1.2
*Bugbase 1.3
With some bug-modules(2 display,1 audio card,1 gps,1 von-hippel,1
motion-detector)
Both can run angstrom and have usb host 2.0
the 1.2 has serial cable
the 1.3 has debug board,wifi,bluetooth
*wrt54gsv4(can boot micro,has a serial port connection soldered on
it)...not shure if I can bring it
*Openmoko freerunner with a broken and badly resoldered button,can run
SHR
*Htcdream,can run SHR
*eeepc 701 which runs angstrom

Denis.