[oe] OpenEmbedded stand at FOSDEM

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Tue Feb 2 20:02:07 UTC 2010

Alessandro GARDICH skrev:
> Robert Schuster wrote:
>> Hi,
>> sorry for being late with this. Work and Christmas came into the way.
>>
>> Our request for a stand at FOSDEM was successful! However as in the
>> years before we only get one table (I explicitly asked for a second one
>> and gave a reason for it but they ignored it).
>>
>> Anyway. Who is going to man the booth?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Robert
>>

> we have plan something about what hardware to show on the boot ?

I am planning to bring an AT91SAM9G45 running OpenEmbedded.
The stuff I checked in recently needs to be updated.
Did not have time to look at this, since I have been
busy working on a Multitouch touchscreen driver.

Will repeat last years raffle for a AT91SAM9M10 kit - hot of the press!
in the Embedded Room so that should attract visitors to the booth.

See you there!

Best Regards
Ulf Samuelsson