[oe] Openembedded-devel Digest, Vol 43, Issue 10

vivek tambakad vivektambakad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 09:44:23 UTC 2010

Hi Dennis,
              The only thing i tested is trying following command  : *hexdump
/dev/input/touchscreen0* from the console of EM-X270 and i touch the
touchscreen with pointer for a couple times.  And i got output of hexdump
only after touching the touchscreen.I am actually accessing console of
Em-X270 through hyper terminal or minicom(115200 baud rate).
I don't no it is with tslib or Xserver, i am facing problem. I am quite new
to this.
Please provide me a details about testing my driver with tslib test utils.

with regards
vivek tambakad