[oe] OpenEmbedded stand at FOSDEM

Ulf Samuelsson ulf.samuelsson at atmel.com
Thu Feb 4 18:39:11 UTC 2010

Florian Boor skrev:
> Hi!
>
> Ulf Samuelsson schrieb:
>> Alessandro GARDICH skrev:
>> I am planning to bring an AT91SAM9G45 running OpenEmbedded.
>> The stuff I checked in recently needs to be updated.
>
> Very good - do you think it would be a good idea to bring a AT91SAM9G10-EK as well?

The SAM9G10 is basically a SAM9261S with fixed LCD to do
RGB instead of BGRI. I never bothered to get one anyway.

The SAM9G45 is a completely different beast
with DDR2, High Speed USB, dual busses (unlike SAM9263,
it has real high throughput on both), and in its
SAM9M10 variety it has H/W support for Video Decoding
H.263/4, MPEG-2,MPEG-4, JPEG etc.

BR
Ulf