[oe] initramfs image with secondary cramfs inside

Cedric GESTES goctaf at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 18:36:19 UTC 2010

Yes we succeeded but this is far from being optimal in our case.

We have two recipes: opennao-image and nao-initramfs-image.

In opennao-image.bb:

DEPENDS                         = "nao-initramfs-image"
IMAGE_PREPROCESS_COMMAND       += "do_copy_initrd"

do_copy_initrd() {
  install -d  ${IMAGE_ROOTFS}/boot
  install -m  0644 ${DEPLOY_DIR_IMAGE}/${IMAGE_NAME_RD}
${IMAGE_ROOTFS}/boot/initrd
}

This will do ther trick.