[oe] Upcoming OpenEmbedded Presentation in Portland, Oregon.

Scott Garman sgarman at zenlinux.com
Wed Feb 10 04:18:09 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I hope this isn't considered off-topic. Next week I’ll be giving a
presentation on OpenEmbedded at the Portland Linux User Group’s Advanced
Topics meeting. Here is the quick description:

Getting started in embedded Linux development can be intimidating. Every
hardware device vendor seems to have its own embedded Linux distribution
and way of developing for it. OpenEmbedded (OE) is a framework for
creating highly customizable embedded Linux distributions. It provides a
well-designed build system and cross-compilation environment to
developers, and a robust package management system for setting up and
maintaining your embedded Linux system.

Find out why OpenEmbedded is taking the embedded world by storm and
improving the lives of embedded Linux developers.

Feel free to join us at Roots Organic Brewing, 1520 SE 7th Ave in
Portland, at 7pm on Wednesday, Feb. 17, 2010.

http://blog.zenlinux.com/?p=311

I'd really enjoy meeting any folks from the Portland area who are doing
work on or with OE.

Scott Garman

--
Scott Garman