[oe] New machine: Embedded Artists LPC3250

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 18:33:10 UTC 2010

2010/2/12 Ruud Althuizen <ruud at il.fontys.nl>:
> On Wed 10 Feb 2010 08:33 AM, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

>> > So, it's been a week now. And not even an reply. Any chance of this getting
>> > into the dev tree?
>>
>> I just skimmed over it.
>> First impression is ok, and as this will not break anything else, I
>> have no problems getting it added.
> I just found out about the patch queue and that my patch is added[1]. The
> problem is though that I attached _patches_. Both patches are useless on
> their own. The new kernel recipe contains all the patches for the board to
> be able to boot.
>

> 1: http://patchwork.openembedded.org/patch/1541/

Ruud, can you resend your patch.
I wanted to apply it, but you've submitted two patches and the text in
the first one reads:

This is a kernel recipe for the LPC32XX (LPC3250) based Embedded Artists
development board. It uses public patches provided by NXP and Embedded
Artists. The other two patches provide drivers for the PWM capabilities
and fix one NXP patch.

(and there are 4 files in the patch).
In order not to make an error I wanted to verify what exactly need to
be patched.

FM