[oe] git and ssh and kernel development

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Feb 13 09:24:14 UTC 2010

Dear Raffaele,

Am Samstag, den 13.02.2010, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Raffaele Recalcati:
> I have a git mirror of the kernel.
> How to fetch from it in ssh .
> ssh://user@ipaddress/pathtogit;protocol=git;branch=master
> but ssh has password  ..
>
> Second question: if pathtogit is a dir on my pc where I'm developing
> what is the syntax?

I think this is the wrong list you are asking this question. Please ask
on the Git list, but before you should read the documentation which is
quite elaborate for Git as far as I know and should cover your
questions.

If you do ask the question on the Git list or solve the problem please
answer to this thread with the appropriate links.

Thanks,

Paul