[oe] Cleanup / janitors

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Mon Feb 15 23:38:51 UTC 2010

Greetings all,

Per discussion in the TSC meeting this month, I'm sending out this email as
a probe.  Would anyone on the list benefit from a "janitors" type project,
to outline and document specific cleanup tasks and how they should be done?
There are many tasks that need doing which involve editing of large amounts
of files in relatively simple ways, and I suspect, but am not yet certain,
that there are a group of individuals who wish to contribute to the project,
but are new enough that they don't feel confident diving into anything
invasive.  This sort of a task could be a starting point for that sort of
individual.  Thoughts?  Anyone out there in that camp currently that would
benefit from something like this?
--
Christopher Larson
clarson at kergoth dot com