[oe] {RFC] console-image.bb

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:34:06 UTC 2010

2010/2/18 Koen Kooi <k.kooi at student.utwente.nl>:

> On 18-02-10 11:11, Frans Meulenbroeks wrote:

>> Git doesn't track renames properly, using the parent of the
>> packages->recipes commit:
>>
>> http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/log/packages/images/console-image.bb?id=fa6cd5a3b993f16c27de4ff82b42684516d433ba
>>
>>> The parent is http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/log/packages/images/console-base-image.bb
>>> we're talking about console-base-image here.
>
> No, we are not talking about console-base-image, read the subject of
> this mail: "Re: [oe] {RFC] console-image.bb"
>
> Try doing 'git log --follow recipes/images/console-image.bb' in your OE
> checkout and see the ancestry of console-image for the past 3.5 years.

As I already explained in the 3rd message of this email I
misremembered the name when typing the message. See quoted text below.
This should also be clear from the context of the message
And the commit you reverted is also on console-base-image.bb:
http://cgit.openembedded.org/cgit.cgi/openembedded/commit/?id=8679a8574893ac8cd3beeebe2e62084b94660999
not console-image.bb

Rolf did not touch console-image and console-image does not contain
angstrom specifics.

Frans.