[oe] [oe-commits] Koen Kooi : Revert "recipes/images/console-base-image.bb: factor out Angstrom-specific bits"

Rolf Leggewie no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de
Thu Feb 18 12:35:59 UTC 2010

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> What has become of our revertion policy?

Policy does not apply to our dictator.  To him, it's only a method to
impose his will on others when it suits him.

And no, I don't feel like trying to navigate around the issues he has.
My only option is to try and ignore parcels in OE where he has claimed a
stake for his fiefdom.  Until, of course, it again becomes unbearable to
ignore...

Regards

La - atively looking for OE replacement - ibsch