[oe] {RFC] console-image.bb

Richard Purdie rpurdie at rpsys.net
Thu Feb 18 13:47:20 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 13:38 +0100, Rolf Leggewie wrote:
> Koen Kooi wrote:
> > It hasn't suddenly appeared, and furthermore console-image is widely
> > used enough to label it 'core'
>
> nonsense, another of your ad-hoc rules
>
> BTW, why have you not replied to Mickey? What he quotes apparently was
> made an official rule (although the doc team was never asked to include
> it in the wiki AFAICT).
>
> It's always the same pattern with you.  At least you're consistent in
> your inconsistency.
>
> > And non-angstrom people created angstrom-named new recipes without any
> > approval from angstrom developers is just plain rude.
>
> you're a nut case, plain and simple.

Do you think this is really helping your case here?

I hope we can agree that no, personal insults are not going to help.

I don't care who started it, I don't care who said what first and this
is not a kindergarten, even if some people want to act like it is.

We have a problem, that much is clear. The TSC and the e.V. itself are
looking at it. Rightly or wrongly we have people in different timezones
and this is going to take time.

I'm going to ask that those groups be given the time and space to do
their jobs.

Until they've done that can everyone please try and calm down before
this blows out of all proportion.

Cheers,

Richard