[oe] help on angstrom qemu

Holger Hans Peter Freyther holger+oe at freyther.de
Mon Jan 4 04:02:59 UTC 2010

On Monday 04 January 2010 04:11:33 Dejun.Liu wrote:

> -->I used the OE build Qemu which at the staging
> dir(angstrom-dev/staging/i686-linux/usr/bin).
> and i executed the command in the buildserver not using ssh

The good thing is, I was just trying the same and see the error you see. The
error is printed by qemu when it can not use the SetVideoMode call of SDL.

I will land a fix in a second. What you want to change in libsdl-native as a
quick solution is to add DEPENDS += "libx11-native" and change --disable-
video-x11" to --enable-video-x11".

thanks
	z.