[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Graeme Gregory dp at xora.org.uk
Mon Jan 4 11:02:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jan 04, 2010 at 10:46:47AM +0000, Richard Purdie wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-30 at 14:45 +0000, Graeme Gregory wrote:
> > > Jabber conference rooms?
> > >
> > I can organize one of these on my jabber server I have tested that
> > functionality with koen before.
>
> I'm ok with this, are there any objections?
>
> Are we going to give public access to the discussions or post logs of
> what was discussed somewhere? (or something else?).

I would do the same as what we do for board meetings. A summary of
decisions.

For public meetings I guess just have a public jabber chat.

> We need to get something up and running sooner than later :/.

Yes, but so far 2 out of 5 TSC members are not replying to email. If people
can tell me there jabber login I can create a TSC private room and invite
people to it.

This is especially urgent to do it this week if possible as from friday
morning I shall be not available for 1.5 weeks.

Graeme