[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Chris Larson clarson at kergoth.com
Mon Jan 4 15:27:07 UTC 2010

My schedule is usually fairly open, other than the occasional meeting.
 Either IRC or Jabber are fine with me, and can do them from either work or
home (I doubt I'll get any complaints about doing it on work's time, given
we use bitbake in MVL6).  Today is mostly meeting free, but I do have some
training from around 9pm UTC to 11:30pm UTC.