[oe] why we don't setup a buildbot for openembedded QA?

Guo Hongruan camelguo at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 02:06:47 UTC 2010

No, I am not talking about tinderbox but buildbot. I want to setup a
public buildbot and validate every possible combinations of openembedded.
In another words, I want to do some QA jobs of openembedded.

Of course, I need help and support from all of you. I want a public server
which runs python and twist and I also want any volunteer can provide
their machine as build slaver when it is available.

Thanks a lot!

在 Mon, 04 Jan 2010 23:07:55 +0800,Rolf Leggewie
<no2spam at nospam.arcornews.de> 写道: