[oe] x11-image can't start up

Dejun.Liu liu-dj at neusoft.com
Wed Jan 6 01:01:50 UTC 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying,my company's email server is down.

On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 09:41 +0000, Phil Blundell wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-01-05 at 04:53 -0300, Dejun.Liu wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have build angstrom x11-image and test it with Qemu,
> >
> > But Qemu failed to start up.
> >
> > i dig the reason find that system have no more inodes to use.
> [...]
> > so does anyone know how to fix it in OE?
>
> Check your IMAGE_CMD,  You didn't mention what filesystem you are using,
> but I'm guessing it's probably ext2.  In that case, I think you need to
> add a suitable -N or -i option to genext2fs.
-->yes i used the ext2 filesystem,because im not family with the OE
build system,so i can't find where is genext2fs.it's my first time to
build OE.would you like to tell me which recipe should i fix?

Cheers

Steven Liu

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.