[oe] Problem using output of console-image

saleh usman salehusman at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 15:25:22 UTC 2010

Hi
I've built console-image for omap5912osk machine but I am facing problem in using output.There are four folders named all, armv5te, i686, omap5912osk in /temp/deploy/glibc/ipk.and so many ipk files in these folders.
Which files exactly I should use to run the output on my target platform and how to run these files.
Wheather to install these files, any other package  or directly run them just by typing their names.
Since
linux is running on ARM9 GPP of machine ,should I take care of u-boot, kernel version or
anything else to run generated output on my target platform

Saleh