[oe] [TSC] First Meeting

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:04:08 UTC 2010

May I suggest that the TSC thinks of a mechanism for developers to
bring topics to the TSC table (something somewhat more structured than
just mailing one of the TSC members or mailing it to the list in the
hope that someone will see it (although I would alread be happy if
mails with [TSC] in it are considered requests to put things on the
agenda of the TSC)). I mainly want to avoid that things are dropped.

Last few days I've seen two items mentioned on the list that could be
discussed by TSC
- QA issues
- image building flags ("the discussion whether udev should be default
if nothing is specified")

Frans