[oe] Fosdem talks?

Robert Schuster thebohemian at gmx.net
Mon Jan 11 10:24:31 UTC 2010

Hi Phillippe,
I am sorry I have not heard of any OE talk proposals myself.

@everyone: What about a talk about all these nice little helper programs
that have been presented during OEDEM?

My time is quite limited but I consider not having an OE introducing
talk at all at such a great conference that FOSDEM
would be /very/ bad. As such I propose myself doing such a talk.

Tentative title (I am at work right now and not so creative ;) ):
Introduction to OpenEmbedded

Let me know what else do you need to know. I in turn would be interested
how much time I have for the talk.

Best,
Robert